Photo by Steve Johnson on UnsplashEight micro/small cap ($50M to $2B) AI & related stocks are still very much in bubble mode advancing far above the sub-sector average of 4.9% in December while maintaining an advance of more than 95% YTD. Their performances are ranked below, in descending order, as to their closing prices in December, plus their changes YTD, along with their company descriptions.
- AAOI provides fiber-optic access network products for the cable broadband, internet data center, telecom, and fiber-to-the-home markets
- BBAI provides AI and machine learning to assist customers in aggregating, interpreting, and synthesizing data to enable real-time decision-making capabilities.
- VRSSF offers a voice and text-based personal AI assistant designed to learn about its users in order to better organize, manage, and optimize their digital life.
- INOD provides AI-enabled software platforms and managed services for AI data annotation, AI digital transformation, and industry-specific business processes.
- REKR leverages AI, machine learning, and holistic data to support the intelligent infrastructure for smart mobility.
- EVLV screens people for threats without sacrificing the visitor experience
- DMRC software provides digital identifiers designed to address counterfeiting, product authenticity, recycling accuracy, and supply chain traceability.
- SOUN offers voice AI solutions that let businesses offer conversational experiences to their customer in 25 different languages.
The above 8 stocks were up 18.6% in December last week, on average and are now up 167.0% YTD, on average. Excluding Applied Optoelectronics, which is performing head and shoulders over other stocks in the sub-sector, the remaining 7 stocks were up 11.6%, on average, in December and are up 162.8% YTD.More By This Author:Cybersecurity Software Stocks Index Up 8% In December; Up 80% YTD
Conservative “Cannabis” Stocks Index Down Slightly In December And YTD
Psychedelic Drug Stocks Index Up In December; Down YTD