Photo by Steve Johnson on Unsplash
8 micro/small cap ($50M to $2B) AI & related stocks are still very much in bubble mode advancing above the sub-sector average of 2.5% last week while maintaining an advance of more than 100% YTD. The performances of the 8 stocks are ranked below, in descending order, as to their closing prices last week, plus their changes YTD along with their company descriptions.
- BBAI provides AI and machine learning to assist customers in aggregating, interpreting, and synthesizing data to enable real-time decision-making capabilities.
- AAOI provides fiber-optic access network products for the cable broadband, internet data center, telecom, and fiber-to-the-home markets
- REKR leverages AI, machine learning, and holistic data to support the intelligent infrastructure for smart mobility.
- EVLV screens people for threats without sacrificing the visitor experience
- DMRC software provides digital identifiers designed to address counterfeiting, product authenticity, recycling accuracy, and supply chain traceability.
- VRSSF offers a voice and text-based personal AI assistant designed to learn about its users in order to better organize, manage, and optimize their digital life.
- SOUN offers voice AI solutions that let businesses offer conversational experiences to their customer in 25 different languages.
- INOD provides AI-enabled software platforms and managed services for AI data annotation, AI digital transformation, and industry-specific business processes.
The above 8 stocks were UP 7.6% last week, on average and are now UP 236.7% YTD, on average. Excluding Applied Optoelectronics which is performing head and shoulders over other stocks in the sub-sector the remaining 7 stocks were UP 6.8%, on average, last week and are UP 172.2% YTD.More By This Author:Quantum Computing Hardware Developers Index Up 4% Last Week
Cybersecurity Software And Hardware Stocks Index Up 5.5% Last Week
Cannabis MSOs Down 11% Last Week Due To Year-End Tax-Loss Selling